Cindy (With Sally’s voice)
Why a Business Directory ?
Over two years ago I started a business directory of companies I had done business with in the past, with the idea that we would advertise their business on google and recognize successful businesses that are well established in the community.
“Our business customers have been looking for a New cost effective way to bring in New customers to their businesses – Google/YouTube Video ads is the answer!” – Tom Brooks, founder of AprofitableDay.com
My website is AprofitableDay.com.
We currently have several hundred businesses listed in the United States. All types of businesses – large and small. (Our YouTube Channel just added its 1000th Video)
Being listed in this directory provides a video on your business, and a “Today’s Recommended Business” award as well. We create a short promo, usually around 45 seconds, on your business along with your contact info.
By being listed in our directory, it provides a third party recommendation of your business, which is helpful to new customers in making a business selection.
We wanted to show this to you in hopes that you will want to be in our directory. We would provide you with monthly viewership stats from Google. These show how many people watched your video and amount of time spent and other stats. We would like prospects who are interested in you, to be able to click to your website directly. Youtube and Google need your ok in order to do that. We would simply send a code to you to place on your site. We generally suggest a “Landing page” (a special page set-up for our clicks only). That way you can see if this is producing good prospects or customers to your business.
Our “Today’s Recommended Business” runs monthly and membership is only $39.95 – (setup fee is $499.95 This includes creating commercial & First Month 1 zip code advertising) – In addition, we are also including running 100 YouTube Video ads with your membership. By joining you tell us what zip code (codes) you would like your ad to run in. We have 1 zip code per competitive business. For instance, a carpet cleaning company wants to advertise in zip code 97219 – They have that zip locked up for carpet cleaning. These are on a first come first serve basis.
Being listed in our Directory we create a short approx. 40 Second Commercial about your business
Place your commercial in the Google/YouTube Network – Covering 80%+ of all businesses connected to the internet.
Provide a third party recommendation – (Us) of your business.
Provided monthly reports, how many Video Plays, ages, days of the week, gender, etc.
Can provide you a copy (Additional charge) of “Today’s Recommended Business” commercial to play on Facebook, Linkedin, etc. – you would own it – royalty free.
This is Power – Showing all Viewers of your ad – Demographic, area time watched, etc.
- How many Impressions your ad made compared to how many actual Views of the video.
- Audience Retention – How long did your ad get watched 25 – 50 – 75 or 100% of the time.
- Demographic age of actual viewers that watched your ad.
- Video ad watched on Mobile – Tablet or Desktop
- Shows the zip code area your ad plays in on the a map.
- Day of the week and hour of the day your ad was viewed most – Light to dark for more.
We have two ways to Join –
By a 5 Star Review Video $299 for 30 Days of Advertising (Approx 100 Ads on Google)
2) We custom create a Video with Talking person – samples below (Includes 200 Video Ads on Google)
$795 Customer Internet Video Commercial
So what we do is produce, optimize, upload to YouTube and manage business web videos. YouTube makes provides the reach and frequency to get your advertising message to your customers/clients.
Reach new customers clients with YouTube Video ads (See above)
- Aim your ads by a number of demographics – age
- Where available aim your ads – male or female
- Choose your location, by zip code.
- YouTube has the reach and demographic for your business customers
- Monthly reports show where your ad runs.
A sample of our 40-50 Sec Video Commercials we produce for you and run on the Google/YouTube Network:
Sample of Monthly Report you receive on your ad running. Provides a number of important points:
- Number of total Impressions & Number of Video Views of your ad
- Audience Retention – How long did a person watch your ad message
- Demographics – Age of Viewer (This can also be selected by you – What age of customer are you targeting?)
- Devices – What type of device was your ad watched on – Mobile – Tablet or Desktop computer
- Locations – Specific Zip code area your ad ran in
- Day & Hour – What day of the week – even hour of the day was your ad watched the most?
To learn more please email us back at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: Advertise on Google)
Welcome to our newest members:
We have several plans to choose from with monthly budget forecast below. We have the power with YouTube Video ads to increase your business sales and reduce advertising costs.